De ce?...doar pentru ca...

¨Eu, Domnul Tau iti arat calea pe care trebuie sa umbli deoarece sufletul tau se inalta spre Mine.
Te invat sa faci voia Mea si Duhul Meu cel bun te va calauzi in calea Mea cea dreapta.
Pentru Numele Meu, te inviorez!¨

joi, 14 ianuarie 2010

Quotes From Graham…Cooke


  •  Your intimacy with God is the key source of your intimidation towards the enemy.
  • When I do well, God approves of me. When I do badly, God accepts me.
  • We need to stop praying like a widow and start praying like a Bride.
  • One person walking with God is in the majority.
  • Learn to walk in God’s perception of who you are, because yours is not good enough.
  •  Our job is not to bring down the strongholds of the enemy. Our job is to bring down the Presence of God into our midst.

  • From Graham's Mentor To Him:



    Make a mistake once, that's fine.
    Make the same mistake twice, that's dumb.
    Make the same mistake thrice, that's a character issue.


  • From Graham's  13 Year Old Daughter When He Asked Her About Her Relationship With God

    Sometimes, its like
    1) Taking an elevator from the basement right up to the penthouse.
    2) Taking the stairs - somedays I get up quite a few flights of stairs and I get as far as I can go and I just sit on the landing and God comes down to meet me.
    3) Other days, I can't go up the flights of stairs but I can manage a couple of steps and He comes all the way down to be with me. I do what I can and I trust Him to be Himself.




0 comentarii:

Live Traffic Feed